[Base] Base Design WG agenda meeting 01 August 2014 15:00 UTC on #fedora-meeting

Matthew Miller mattdm at fedoraproject.org
Fri Aug 1 14:31:27 UTC 2014

On Fri, Aug 01, 2014 at 02:57:10PM +0200, Phil Knirsch wrote:
> Agenda:
>  - Moar status update builrequires cleanup
>  - Flock planing/meetup

On this topic... I was just about to post a couple of messages about the
Fedora.next joint session on Friday. The general plan is to do what we did
at DevConf -- I'll do an overview and then Stephen will M.C. a panel
discussion with representatives from the workgroups. Phil, do you want to do
that again for Base? Or it could be someone else -- maybe useful to disuss
at your meeting? :)

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm at fedoraproject.org>