Broken routing table with the latest Fedora kernel

Björn Persson bjorn at xn--rombobjrn-67a.se
Sun Aug 3 16:29:27 UTC 2014

Does anyone know what changed networking-wise between
kernel-3.14.8-100.fc19.x86_64 and kernel-3.14.13-100.fc19.x86_64? My
somewhat complex networking setup works well on the older kernel, but
on the newer one network access doesn't work, which seems to be caused
by missing entries in the routing table. I didn't see anything obvious
in the system log, but as full of junk as the log is I may have missed
something.

It would help if somebody could point me in the right direction before
I start spending days I don't have on debugging this.

--
Björn Persson