Contact info - Jeroen van Meeuwen (kanarip)

Johannes Lips johannes.lips at gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 09:58:11 UTC 2014

On Wed, Aug 6, 2014 at 10:53 AM, Jan Rusnacko <jrusnack at fedoraproject.org>
wrote:

> Hello,
>
> following the policy for nonresponsive maintainers, does anyone have a
> contact of Jeroen van Meeuwen (kanarip) ? All three mail addresses listed
> here http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Kanarip bounce back, including
> FAS email kanarip at kanarip.com.
>
> He is a co-maintainer of quite a number of packages (
> https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/packager/kanarip/), which now have
> ~20 unfixed vulnerabilities combined in EPEL, some of them for over a year.
>
> Hello,

this must be the second or third time we have issues contacting him.
Wouldn't it now be time to finally go ahead and orphan all his packages?
I mean he had time to respond and tried quite a lot to get in touch with
him. [1]

Johannes

[1] https://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/devel/2014-July/200860.html

Thank you!