Provenpackager help orphaning Fedora branches of cmake28

Jonathan Underwood jonathan.underwood at gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 16:15:17 UTC 2014

Hi folks,

So, I went to orphan the Fedora branches of cmake28 (not sure why these
branches were created in the first place - I had meant only to create an
EL6 branch). Anyway, stupidly, I orphaned them in pkgdb before running
fedpkg retire on the relevant branch, which is precisely the wrong way
round to do things. So, now I see:

$ fedpkg retire "Unneeded as main cmake packge provides this functionality"
Could not retire package: 'Namespace' object has no attribute 'msg'

So, I think I need a proven packager to finish the retirement process for
these branches - could someone do so?

Thanks very much,
Jonathan.