Flock 2014 reminder about decision making and thanks to organizers

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Mon Aug 11 16:05:56 UTC 2014

As many folks travel back from flock, I just thought I would send a
reminder here (and feel free to pass it on to other places in Fedora):

Flock is a great chance to learn, exchange ideas, discuss things, write
up proposals, work on existing things that were already being done and
so forth.

That said, not everyone in Fedora could attend flock, so we should
never be announcing some change or decision that was made there without
at least sharing it in the open with the rest of the community for
feedback and discussion.

We default to open. ;)

Also, I would like to say a heartfelt thank you to the many people who
organized flock 2104. It was a very smoothly run, great conference!
Kudos.

kevin