Are we still translating things?

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Wed Aug 13 17:33:14 UTC 2014

I'd like to add a new Fedora project for translation.

The instructions in the guide at
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/L10N/Guide#How_do_I_add_a_module_to_Transifex.3F_.28.23add-transifex.29
have a link to a page which doesn't exist.

Mail sent to trans at lists.fedoraproject.org, from the email address
associated with my Fedora account, basically tell me to go away:

   "You are not allowed to post to this mailing list, and your message
    has been automatically rejected.  If you think that your messages
    are being rejected in error, contact the mailing list owner at
    trans-owner at lists.fedoraproject.org."

Contacting the mailing list owner, as requested, has so far elicited no
response either although it's only been 28 hours or so.

I appreciate there has been something of a storm around the translation
issue, and things may be a little up in the air right now.

But I'd be very grateful if someone could tell me if it's currently
possible to add new projects for translation, or not? And if not, some
idea when it might be possible again (and how to tell, other than to
keep asking).

Thanks.

--
dwmw2