How many users does Fedora have?

Ralf Corsepius rc040203 at freenet.de
Mon Dec 1 13:34:08 UTC 2014

On 12/01/2014 01:10 PM, Alec Leamas wrote:

> That said, let's not limit this discussion to the "download counter"
> concept. There are other approaches, perhaps some kind of reporting app
> which send reports on installed sw to a central server, like the abrt
> thing. Or something else, which I cannot imagine.
We've had something of this kind many years go. It was called smolt and
had proven to be worthless and the origin of heated controversials.

I am not at all interested to see Fedora walk this route again and feel
history repeats. Seems to me as if another generation of Fedora
contributors is trying to re-implement the mistakes of the past :(

Ralf