How many users does Fedora have?

Alec Leamas leamas.alec at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 22:21:08 UTC 2014

On 01/12/14 22:45, Matthew Miller wrote:
> On Mon, Dec 01, 2014 at 04:07:45PM -0500, Adam Jackson wrote:
>> good, it would have been very useful indeed.  And it was controversial
>> because you can't wipe your nose on fedora-devel without someone
>> accusing you of a conspiracy to destroy Linux.
>
> We're actively working to improve that last part. Both the nose-wiping
> and the conspiracy theories. :)

Hm... If that was the issue(s), is there a path where we could somehow
work together with Debian on this? Patch popcon to work also on
RPM/fedora? Common server pool? Again, all sorts of problems, adding
political to the list.

That said, from an upstream perspective it makes sense. My package X is
used so and so on Debian, so and so in Fedora etc. Perhaps also less
sensitive to conspiracy accusations, dunno.

--alec

PS Nose-wiping? Sometimes it's hard not being a native speaker... DS