How many users does Fedora have?

Matthew Miller mattdm at fedoraproject.org
Tue Dec 2 16:14:47 UTC 2014

On Tue, Dec 02, 2014 at 10:06:04AM -0500, Adam Jackson wrote:
> No idea what Matthew meant by "improve that last part" in that respect
> though.  Possibly he's offering to make some chicken soup?  (Which, in
> case that doesn't translate, is a traditional folk remedy for a cold.)

Sure, chicken soup for all. :) I was mostly joking, but to take it
seriously: when we have hyperkitty in place (and I understand that the
holdup over mailman is over) it'll be easier for list subscribers who
don't want the firehose to gloss over off-topic chatter that could be
characterized as "wiping one's nose" on the list.

Doing this with a short joke was probably counter-productive, though.
:)

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm at fedoraproject.org>