Duplicate packages in f21-updates

Rex Dieter rdieter at math.unl.edu
Sun Dec 7 14:47:51 UTC 2014

Tom Hughes wrote:

> It seems I had multiple updates for a couple of packages queued for
> stable on F21 and when the queued updates were processed yesterday all
> the pending packages were tagged into f21-updates rather than just the
> most recent versions.

Yes, that's a known issue with bodhi.  Best practice recommendation to
maintainers currently is: don't queue more than one update (of the same
package) for stable at a time.

> Is there some way to get the lower numbered packages untagged from
> f21-updates?

Yes, rel-eng can fix problems when they arise when noticed (I'll take care
of this time, and it should get fixed when the next updates push happens).

-- Rex