Review swap -- Budgie Desktop

Zbigniew Jędrzejewski-Szmek zbyszek at in.waw.pl
Mon Dec 8 13:58:31 UTC 2014

On Mon, Dec 08, 2014 at 08:14:36AM +0800, Christopher Meng wrote:
> I can help as several months ago the budgie music player was packaged by
> myself. At that time the desktop was however unstable.
Thanks. The packaging is straightforward, for the most part. The
only sticky issue is the inclusion of gnome-volume-control submodule.
I requested a FESCo exception for that from the packager, but I'm not
100% sure if it is necessary. It would be good if you could
sanity-check that decision (last few comments on the bug).

Zbyszek