"Workstation" Product defaults to wide-open firewall

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Mon Dec 8 15:36:16 UTC 2014

if your discussions leaded to the decisions also used the quoting style
like in that thread only contain "myself said" i guess what went wrong
in the first place

i am still unsure if that's

* intentional to mask communication
* just a bad usage of your mail-client

in any case it's not the default behavior if someobdy press "reply"