Review swap -- Budgie Desktop

Zbigniew Jędrzejewski-Szmek zbyszek at in.waw.pl
Mon Dec 8 16:06:44 UTC 2014

On Mon, Dec 08, 2014 at 11:01:50AM -0500, Bastien Nocera wrote:

> [...]
According to http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Packaging:No_Bundled_Libraries#Exceptions,
"Exceptions are granted on a case-by-case basis by FPC.  You can look
in the following section for help on making a case for why an
exception should be granted. You should open up a ticket in the FPC's
trac with information asked for below. " and below is a section called
"Some reasons you might be granted an exception" with a "Copylibs"
subheading. So Unless I'm confusing something, an FPC stamp is still
needed.

> It's copy/pasted in the control-center package (that's the original code),
> in gnome-settings-daemon and in gnome-shell.

Zbyszek