"Workstation" Product defaults to wide-open firewall

Christian Schaller cschalle at redhat.com
Tue Dec 9 14:57:14 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----

Well I think it is hard for anyone to guess what would be reasonable defaults for
you specifically, any default is by its nature just targeting an generic
person, which might or might not be a lot like you.

But if you are aware and understand the finer details here then it isn't that
big a job to change it, you should be able to go into the network manager, choose your
connection, choose 'identity' (should probably be moved to be under security?) and change
the zone for your network to whatever suits you better.

Christian