"Workstation" Product defaults to wide-open firewall

Thomas Woerner twoerner at redhat.com
Tue Dec 9 15:08:50 UTC 2014

On 12/09/2014 03:57 PM, Christian Schaller wrote:

> [...]

Please change the default zone, otherwise any new connection will get
assigned to the weak zone again in the first place.

firewall-cmd --set-default-zone=public

This will change the default to public. All connections that are not
explicitly bound to another zone will be automatically assigned to the
default zone.

Thomas