"Workstation" Product defaults to wide-open firewall

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Tue Dec 9 19:05:18 UTC 2014

Am 09.12.2014 um 19:54 schrieb Brian Wheeler:
> On 12/09/2014 01:45 PM, Bastien Nocera wrote:

that's my main problem too

somebody writes a software broken by design, usebale for a minority of
people and the whole *security defaults* are following that softwar
einstead of fix it at the root cause - seriously?

where can i vote to abandon "rygel" at all from the distribution?

https://wiki.gnome.org/action/show/Projects/Rygel?action=show&redirect=Rygel

that's why we give up security?
who cares about it - fix it!