PackageKit refresh(?) is wiping out local repositories and changing owner to root

Remi Collet Fedora at FamilleCollet.com
Thu Dec 11 09:47:43 UTC 2014

Le 30/11/2014 01:20, Sandro Mani a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> Today it happened a handful of times that my local rpm repository got
> wiped out (except for the repodata folder), and owner/group changed to
> root/root (including the repodata folder). After playing around a bit, I
> noticed that a

Same bug affects me :(

An update to libhif 1.6-2 in testing seems to improve things

But I still see a empty folder created by root

Repo definition:

baseurl=file:///home/rpmbuild/site/rpms/fedora/$releasever/remi/$basearch/

Dir created (yes, with the $ sign):
/home/rpmbuild/site/rpms/fedora/$releasever/remi/$basearch/

Remi.

P.S. for now I have simply remove libhif, PackageKit, apper and deps
(I really don't need them)