Fedora Installation Needs Intelligence

Satyajit Sahoo satyajit.happy at gmail.com
Fri Dec 12 07:32:30 UTC 2014

Okay, forget Macbook Air. I don't have ethernet at my office, and it's the
only place where I have internet. What can I do then?

Wireless might not be a strict requirement, but still essential.

Also, why did Macbook Air come to the "Not laptop" category?

On 12 December 2014 at 12:55, Jan Kratochvil <jan.kratochvil at redhat.com>
wrote:

> On Fri, 12 Dec 2014 08:17:45 +0100, Satyajit Sahoo wrote:
> > Wireless is a requirement for laptops. For example, Macbook Air doesn't
> > have an ethernet port.
>
> s/requirement for laptops/requirement for Macbook Air/
>
> Sure the installer could be improved but slightly differently (soft
> warning if
> there is wired but no wireless connection, red warning if there is neither
> wired nor wireless connection; but no connection is still valid for example
> for test VMs).
>

> Jan
> --

Satyajit Sahoo
Digital artist
DeviantArt Profile <http://satya164.deviantart.com>

We're all stories, in the end. Just make it a good one, eh? — The Doctor,
Season 5, Episode 13.