Fedora Installation Needs Intelligence

Marcin Juszkiewicz mjuszkiewicz at redhat.com
Fri Dec 12 11:57:13 UTC 2014

W dniu 12.12.2014 o 08:32, Satyajit Sahoo pisze:

> Okay, forget Macbook Air. I don't have ethernet at my office, and it's the
> only place where I have internet. What can I do then?

You can boot one machine to any other OS, grab ISO from Fedora website
and put it on DVD or USB stick (there are instructions for DVD->USB).
Network is not required during installation.

I did several F21/aarch64 installs during testing phase when network was
used only to have VNC instead of text interface.

> Wireless might not be a strict requirement, but still essential.

There are still wireless cards which do not work with Linux out of box?
(assuming that firmware is provided)