[Fedora-packaging] Summary/Minutes from today's FPC Meeting (2014-12-11 17:00 - 18:25 UTC)

Zbigniew Jędrzejewski-Szmek zbyszek at in.waw.pl
Fri Dec 12 17:54:24 UTC 2014

On Fri, Dec 12, 2014 at 09:38:52AM -0500, Bastien Nocera wrote:

> [...]
Hi,

I understand why upstream did not want to do that, but current
situation is not very attractive either. The same piece of library-like
code is duplicated in two places in gnome, in cinnamon, and we are talking
about duplicating in a fourth place.

FPC wants to have it split out and shared. gvc has the last commmit in
git 13 months ago. Shouldn't be that much of an issue to split it out.

Zbyszek