Qwt and QwtPolar for Qt5?

Rex Dieter rdieter at math.unl.edu
Sat Dec 13 18:47:54 UTC 2014

Dave Johansen wrote:

> I took the same approach of adding -qt5 to the .so files and such, but it
> sounds like it's worth waiting to see what upstream is going to do before
> committing to anything in EPEL and the Fedora stable releases. Is there
> any estimate of when that decision will be made?

No estimate, but hopefully upstream is coming around to this being a good
idea (there seems to be some resistance and misunderstanding from them that
I just don't understand).  Here's the start of the thread I started on the
topic,
http://sourceforge.net/p/qwt/mailman/qwt-interest/thread/54787E9A.6040108%40tigertal.de/#msg33089562

At least debian seems on board with my proposal now, so hopefully that will
carry some weight.

-- Rex