yum command dropped from @Core?

Richard W.M. Jones rjones at redhat.com
Mon Dec 15 14:03:45 UTC 2014

It looks as if the 'yum' command has been dropped from the @Core
package group in the latest Rawhide.  'dnf' is there.

That's all fine -- I was just checking this was an intentional change,
because I can't see any commit message about it in comps.git.

(It's also possible my Fedora image building script has a mistake and
that this is a false alarm, but it's a very simple kickstart and I
cannot see the problem ...)

Rich.

http://libguestfs.org/virt-v2v