F21 downloads repository metadata in 3 places!

Hedayat Vatankhah hedayat.fwd at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 20:51:51 UTC 2014

/*Colin Walters <walters at verbum.org>*/ wrote on Mon, 15 Dec 2014
15:32:09 -0500:
> On Mon, Dec 15, 2014, at 02:17 PM, Hedayat Vatankhah wrote:
>> and then a
>> 'systemctl mask ...' command to mask dnf makecache timer/service using
>> sudo/su";
> This one should help with that one:
>
> https://github.com/rpm-software-management/dnf/pull/186
Thanks, this certainly helps... until you decide to use DNF even once.
I really appreciate this, as it helps people who never use DNF. But if
there is a distribution level policy about internet access, it'd really
help. For example, you can decide if you'd use deltarpms or not. And
certainly, if you should update DNF cache aggressively.

Thanks,
Hedayat