AppData Screenshot Requirements

Richard Hughes hughsient at gmail.com
Thu Dec 18 13:33:45 UTC 2014

On 18 December 2014 at 12:36, Kevin Kofler <kevin.kofler at chello.at> wrote:
> As for my opinion, what I consider the real problem is the fact that the
> requirements are growing at all, or even that there ARE such requirements to
> begin with.

Right, I'm about done with this discussion. You've made your opinion
very clear on this mailing list and on a number of trac tickets. As
far as I can see, you've done very little to actually work upstream on
the specification side, on the implementation or on actually writing
AppData files. I think it's time for you either to come up with a
better proposal, write some actual code or specification to improve
things, or to stop writing the same opinions again and again and
again. I'm sorry if this comes across as rude, but there's only a
finite number of times I can reply to essentially the same email.

Richard