Mail bounces: akozumpl at redhat.com

Ralf Corsepius rc040203 at freenet.de
Sat Dec 20 04:37:09 UTC 2014

On 12/20/2014 02:46 AM, Chris Murphy wrote:
> On Fri, Dec 19, 2014 at 3:35 AM, Pierre-Yves Chibon <pingou at pingoured.fr> wrote:
>> On Fri, Dec 19, 2014 at 10:44:12AM +0100, Ralf Corsepius wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> Bugzilla mails addressed at
>>> dnf-owner at fedoraproject.org rsp. akozumpl at redhat.com
>>> seem to bounce.
>>>
>>> Shouldn't this be a temporary hickup (To my best knowledge it is not), I'd
>>> ask those who can do something about it (bugzilla, pkgdb, dnf maintainers)
>>> please take action.
>>
>> As far as I can see the options are:
>>
>> a) Contact Ales and ask him to change his email in FAS
>> b) Remove Ales' ACLs in pkgdb
>> One not being incompatible with the other, but I think option a would be nice to
>> do whether or not option b is applied.
>

> Ales Kozumplik <kozumplik at gmail.com> is no longer DNF maintainer, he
> handed it off to Jan Å ilhan <jsilhan at redhat.com>.
> http://dnf.baseurl.org/2014/09/18/new-dnf-project-leader/

OK, but then some overseer/RH-manager, bugzilla/pkgdb-maintainer or
may-be the new package maintainer should reflect this to the pkgdb
and/or bugzilla. At least until yesterday, dnf-owner at fedoraproject.org
seems to have pointed to akozupl at redhat.com ;)

In this context, I also would suggest, RH to consider improving their
"quitting"/"employee checkout" process to cover pkgdb/bugzilla.

Ralf