Mail bounces: akozumpl at redhat.com

Parag N(पराग़) panemade at gmail.com
Sat Dec 20 05:56:07 UTC 2014

Hi,

On Sat, Dec 20, 2014 at 10:07 AM, Ralf Corsepius <rc040203 at freenet.de> wrote:
> On 12/20/2014 02:46 AM, Chris Murphy wrote:
>>
>> On Fri, Dec 19, 2014 at 3:35 AM, Pierre-Yves Chibon <pingou at pingoured.fr>
>> wrote:

>>> As far as I can see the options are:
>>>
>>> a) Contact Ales and ask him to change his email in FAS
>>> b) Remove Ales' ACLs in pkgdb
>>> One not being incompatible with the other, but I think option a would be
>>> nice to
>>> do whether or not option b is applied.
>>

>> Ales Kozumplik <kozumplik at gmail.com> is no longer DNF maintainer, he
>> handed it off to Jan Šilhan <jsilhan at redhat.com>.
>> http://dnf.baseurl.org/2014/09/18/new-dnf-project-leader/
>

> OK, but then some overseer/RH-manager, bugzilla/pkgdb-maintainer or may-be
> the new package maintainer should reflect this to the pkgdb and/or bugzilla.
> At least until yesterday, dnf-owner at fedoraproject.org seems to have pointed
> to akozupl at redhat.com ;)
>
> In this context, I also would suggest, RH to consider improving their
> "quitting"/"employee checkout" process to cover pkgdb/bugzilla.

Generally I have seen sometimes when a RH employee quits, his packages
gets re-assigned to some peer or its manager. This can be easily seen
by bugzilla notifications where bugs gets reassigned. When Ales quit,
I thought this bugzilla script will be run (not sure who triggers this
script) but that did not happen.

Regards,
Parag.