chromium

Christopher ctubbsii-fedora at apache.org
Sat Dec 20 16:40:20 UTC 2014

The fact that there isn't a popular 3rd-party repo packaging Chromium does
not appear to be relevant to Fedora. I don't see anybody discouraging it.
Perhaps you should approach a popular 3rd-party to suggestion packaging
Chromium in their repos?

http://rpmfusion.org/ is one such standard 3rd-party repo for Fedora users.
Perhaps you can contribute packaging for Chromium to their project?

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii