Cinnamon Spin

Fabio Alessandro Locati fabiolocati at gmail.com
Sat Dec 20 17:54:05 UTC 2014

Hi,

I'm Fale, one of the cinnamon maintainer of Fedora and I was working on a
Cinnamon Spin too. Due to the big amount of work I'm doing during these
months, I kind of left it behind. I can join you with this project if you
want too :).

Thanks a lot,
Fabio

On Sat, Dec 20, 2014 at 6:14 PM, Rahul Sundaram <metherid at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi
>
> On Sat, Dec 20, 2014 at 11:35 AM, Dan Book  wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>> I have put together a basic Cinnamon Live spin, and was wondering if this
>> is something people would like to see become official. It's not ready for
>> submission quite yet, there is a bit of a hack to change the default
>> gtk-theme to Zukitwo, as the Adwaita gtk-theme messes up title-bar and
>> desktop icon colors (something that should probably be fixed upstream, this
>> happens for any Cinnamon install by default in F21).
>>

> Please file a bug report.
>

>> I'm not a Fedora packager nor do I have a whole lot of time to put into
>> this, but I am willing to update and maintain the spin as necessary.
>>

> Spins do take sometime regularly and you should either be actively working
> with the Cinnamon maintainers in Fedora or be a co-maintainer yourself but
> now that you have gotten a headstart, hopefully others can step in and take
> it forward working with you if you are interested/have that time.  Thanks!
>
> Rahul
>

> --

Fabio Alessandro Locati

Home: Segrate, Milan, Italy (CET/CEST)
Phone: +39 348 2668873
MSN/Jabber/E-Mail: fabiolocati at gmail.com

PGP Fingerprint: B1CD 2318 532D 57D6 56FA  E409 64DE 5B09 C09A 145F

Involved in: KDE, OpenStreetMap, Ubuntu, Wikimedia