chromium

Gerald B. Cox gbcox at bzb.us
Sun Dec 21 01:51:29 UTC 2014

On Sat, Dec 20, 2014 at 8:33 AM, john.tiger <john.tigernassau at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Also as developers, we need to work with all browsers.

If you're concerned about keeping your applications working with Chrome
your best bet would be to install google-chrome-unstable to stay
on the forefront of compatibility.  You can easily also switch to
google-chrome-stable and google-chrome-beta if you wish.
I don't believe you're going to get access to the chromium builds as
quickly and easily.  Just ain't gonna happen anytime soon.
I don't know anyone who even bothers with installing Chromium.  If you turn
around and install Pepper Flash anyway, what's the point?