Wine d3d and opencl

Igor Gnatenko ignatenkobrain at fedoraproject.org
Mon Dec 22 14:04:51 UTC 2014

Hi,

Axel Davy did some patches to wine for getting mesa d3d support[0].
I've prepared patch for Fedora wine package[1]. I'd like to get
feedback about fedora package patch and probably merge it to fedora
rawhide.
I'm working in this direction to complete F22 change[2].

Also, when compiled wine on localhost I see:
configure: OpenCL development files not found, OpenCL won't be supported.
Because OpenCL is supported since F21[3] I think we should add
BuildRequires: ocl-icd-devel or something like this.

[0]https://github.com/iXit/wine/commits/master
[1]https://github.com/ignatenkobrain/wine/commit/33ca83682b471484abac44909b692b6df808a5a8
[2]https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Changes/Wine_to_use_mesa_Direct3D
[3]http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Changes/OpenCL