Why isn't F2FS support in the Kernel?

Gerald B. Cox gbcox at bzb.us
Mon Dec 22 19:04:43 UTC 2014

The XFStest scenario assumes that Fedora is being somewhat innovative... in
this instance we're not.  We're playing catch-up.
The horse has already left the barn.  The longer we delay, the sillier we
look.  The requirement is obvious.  The bugzilla on it
is active.  They'll either turn it on, or explain why not.  People can then
judge for themselves.