Why isn't F2FS support in the Kernel?

Gerald B. Cox gbcox at bzb.us
Mon Dec 22 19:19:58 UTC 2014

What exactly more do you propose?  Re-create the wheel?  Tests have already
been run.  A URL has already been posted in the bugzilla record showing a
video where Dave Chinner discusses it.  It's being used in consumer devices
now.  There is nothing to convince.  The facts speak for themselves.
They have all the information they need to make an informed decision.