CLI tools in Gnome Software?

Dridi Boukelmoune dridi.boukelmoune at gmail.com
Tue Dec 23 16:12:47 UTC 2014

Hi,

RichiH, author of vcsh (one of my packages) and Debian contributor
asked my whether we could upstream Fedora packaging (more precisely
any packaging metadata). I simply showed him where the package's git
repo and we agreed I would notify him when I commit stuff. Btw, is there
a simple way to subscribe without a FAS account?

It occurred to me that we are encouraged to upstream Gnome Software
app metadata, but I don't use Gnome. Are CLI tools welcome in Gnome
Software?

I guess I could contribute a French translation, and we could take
screenshots of Gnome's terminal. Would it be relevant?

Thanks,
Dridi