Where should a package place facter facts?

John Florian john.florian at dart.biz
Tue Dec 23 19:44:10 UTC 2014

Well, that's what I got as result for using %{facter_libdir} which certainly sounds like what I should be using for the ruby code.  Specifically, my spec has:

for fact in *.rb
do
    install -Dp -m 0644 $fact %{buildroot}%{facter_libdir}/facter/%{name}/$fact
done

Regardless though, that doesn't help with the question I asked, which is where should non-ruby facts go?

--
John Florian