Incorrect FSF Address error from rpmlint

Alec Leamas leamas.alec at gmail.com
Tue Dec 23 21:12:52 UTC 2014

On 23/12/14 21:55, Gerald B. Cox wrote:

> On Tue, Dec 23, 2014 at 11:42 AM, Alec Leamas <leamas.alec at gmail.com
> <mailto:leamas.alec at gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     The check is not only  applied to  COPYING but also to the license
>     text in source files. Have you checked those?
>

> Got it.  Thanks!

You're welcome.

BTW, in many cases I been able to fix these problems by sending patches
rather than just complaints upstream. Basically, I think we (i. e.
Fedora) are the which are concerned about this, and in that situation we
are the ones motivated enough to provide a patch.

For upstream, merging such a patch is simple; it's just about comments
and docs.

Cheers!

--alec