Why isn't F2FS support in the Kernel?

Matěj Cepl mcepl at cepl.eu
Wed Dec 24 21:06:57 UTC 2014

On 2014-12-24, 20:59 GMT, Reindl Harald wrote:
> then why did you write the angry "*PLONK"?

PLONK is not angry. http://www.catb.org/jargon/html/P/plonk.html
defines it in this way:

    plonk: excl.,vt.

    [Usenet: possibly influenced by British slang ‘plonk’ for
    cheap booze, or ‘plonker’ for someone behaving stupidly
    (latter is lit. equivalent to Yiddish schmuck)] The sound
    a newbie makes as he falls to the bottom of a kill file.
    While it originated in the newsgroup talk.bizarre, this term
    (usually written “*plonk*”) is now (1994) widespread on
    Usenet as a form of public ridicule.

For me it is just a sign that for the purposes of my mental
hygiene I put author of the email into the killlist. No anger
needs to be involved.

Matěj