Introducing myself

bebo_sudo bebo.sudo at gmail.com
Mon Feb 3 12:46:38 UTC 2014

Hi everybody,
I'm an italian fedora user and I packaged a couple of programs for
fedora. At the moment I submitted a review request for gtkradiant (#2909
on rpmfusion) and for gwakeonlan (#1060419 on the redhat bugzilla).

I'm in the staff of the italian fedora community as admin for the
documentation but I like build rpms of programs I would see on fedora
repos, so I need a sponsor who can review my packages.
My fas account is 'bebosudo'.

Hope to find someone interested. For any further information don't
hesitate to ask me.

Cheers,
~bebo, Alberto (www.bebosudo.tk)