Fedora.NEXT Products and the fate of spins.

Timothy Ward gtwa001 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 4 12:45:52 UTC 2014

It would seem that splitting the products could loose some community
support as one product has more support than the other, either way
the Fedora 20 product is definately at the cutting edge but after
installing it on several machines, it seems IMHO that cracks are
starting to appear now that I have not seen before,to the extent that an
upgrade via fedup took me 3 hours to sort out on a desktop machine and a
laptop install of fedora 20 has failed 3 times for various reason. This
is food for thought to ensure that the product
fits the community needs as well as Redhats need as one without the
other will be a tragety.