Adjust wiki for ARM BeagleBone Black

Jon jdisnard at gmail.com
Fri Feb 7 14:43:49 UTC 2014

This was well intention wiki edit, and possibly unaware of in-flight
changes about to land in Fedora u-boot implementation.

We are transitioning to "extlinux" which has better integration with
other parts of Fedora, and is arguably more user friendly.
It works similar to syslinux, the menu system on our ISO images, etc.

No problem, the edit is probably fine until we have the time to go
through the site and mass edit for the stuff.

Thanks Marcelo.

-Jon Disnard
FAS: parasense
IRC: masta

On Fri, Feb 7, 2014 at 12:30 AM, Dennis Gilmore <dennis at ausil.us> wrote:
> That's not necessary abcboard is not used and has been removed from newer
> uboot builds uEnv.text files.
>
> Dennis
>

> On February 7, 2014 3:13:27 AM CET, Marcelo Barbosa
> <firemanxbr at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
>>
>> Peter,
>>
>>    Changed in this part:
>>
>> Change one option in this file(only BeagleBone Black):
>>
>> vi /run/media/$USER/uboot/uEnv.txt
>> abcboard=am335x-bone > abcboard=am335x-boneblack
>>
>> Added.
>>
>> firemanxbr

>>> "this important step" being what exactly?
>>>
>>> Peter
>>> --
>

> --
>
> --