[Test-Announce] 2014-02-10 @ 16:00 UTC - Fedora QA Meeting - cancel?

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Sun Feb 9 17:46:10 UTC 2014

Hi, folks! Sorry for forgetting to send this out earlier.

Just like last week, we have a meeting slot on Monday, but I'm not aware
of any major topics that need discussion - is there anything I'm
missing? This week the WGs should be moving into more detailed
discussion of their work, so we may want to do a check-in with WG
representatives and some more thinking about .next next week, but I
don't think we have anything right now?

For now I'm proposing we cancel the meeting. If someone has an agenda
topic or would like to meet for any other reason, please do reply to
this mail, or even just go ahead and send out a meeting announcement per
the SOP -
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA:SOP_IRC_meeting_process . Thanks!
--
Adam Williamson