OpenCASCADE and applications depending on it (was: LinuxCNC RTAI kernel)

Richard Shaw hobbes1069 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 15 01:02:27 UTC 2014

Ok, the smesh from sourceforge doesn't appear to be maintained anymore but
I have been patching it to keep it working with freecad but checking
freecad master they've continued to modify it such that I'm not sure my
version will work for much longer. Now the question is what to do about
that... I might be able to come up with a "freecad-smesh" subproject as
they are turning into the de facto upstream...

Richard