Issue with koji build of qt-creator for EL6?

Dave Johansen davejohansen at gmail.com
Thu Feb 20 05:36:46 UTC 2014

On Tue, Feb 18, 2014 at 10:57 AM, Dave Johansen <davejohansen at gmail.com>wrote:

> On Tue, Feb 18, 2014 at 8:19 AM, Dennis Gilmore <dennis at ausil.us> wrote:

>> On Tue, 18 Feb 2014 08:06:53 -0700
>> Dave Johansen <davejohansen at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> > I'm trying to build qt-creator 3.0.1 for EL6 and have successfully
>> > done it on my own machine but I'm having an issue when building it
>> > with koji. It appears that it's not finding one of the files (
>> > http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=6542755 ), but it's
>> > checked into the git branch for EL6 and I can't tell what the problem
>> > is. Any suggestions?
>> > Thanks,
>> > Dave
>>
>> from the root.log
>>
>> DEBUG util.py:281:  error: Unable to open
>> /builddir/build/SOURCES/qt-creator-Fedora-privlibs: No such file or
>> directory
>> DEBUG util.py:281:  error: query of specfile qt-creator.spec failed,
>> can't parse
>> DEBUG util.py:281:  Could not execute sources: Could not parse the
>> spec, exited 1
>>

>> you forgot to commit the qt-creator-Fedora-privlibs file
>>

> I believe that I committed, because if I didn't then why does it show up
> in the git repo?
> http://pkgs.fedoraproject.org/cgit/qt-creator.git/tree/?h=el6

Yes, it's been committed:
[dlj at JohansenDev qt-creator]$ git branch
* el6
  master
[dlj at JohansenDev qt-creator]$ git status
# On branch el6
nothing to commit (working directory clean)
[dlj at JohansenDev qt-creator]$ ls -lh qt-creator-Fedora-privlibs
-rw-r--r--. 1 dlj dlj 2.8K Jan  7 22:56 qt-creator-Fedora-privlibs

Any ideas on what the issue could be?

Thanks,
Dave