python-django update to Django-1.6

John.Florian at dart.biz John.Florian at dart.biz
Fri Feb 21 13:40:52 UTC 2014

> From: sgallagh at redhat.com
> Have we sorted out how exactly we want to build this in Fedora? I'm
> still in favor of killing off the python-django package in favor of
> python-django16 and python-django15.

I too would much prefer this approach.  For somebody like me who wants to
maintain company-private packages based on django, this affords more
flexibility.  I realize it may always mean more packaging work to keep
several python-djangoXYs in the distro, but it makes for a less rigid
coupling between the OS and what framework version you need to use.

--
John Florian