[Base] Fedora Base Design Working Group (2014-02-21) meeting minutes and logs

Phil Knirsch pknirsch at redhat.com
Fri Feb 21 16:08:41 UTC 2014

Main meeting agenda for today was a discussion about the Workstation
Tech Spec and any implications, changes or actions it would require from
Base.

Matthias Clasen from the Workstaing WG joined us today and every a long
discussion and review specifically around the  Core Services and
Features part we've came to the conclusion that at this point with only
the Workstation WG tech spec there were no actions or changes required
by Base yet.

Once the other WGs provide theirs we will revisit that and see where
overlaps, conflicts or items might come up that need to be resolved at
the Base level.

Installer is still a hot topic, but thats nothing we could resolve
during our meeting and which might have to be brought up with FESCO again.

Meeting ended Fri Feb 21 15:58:11 2014 UTC. Information about MeetBot at
http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot .
Minutes:
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2014-02-21/fedora_base_design_working_group.2014-02-21-15.00.html
Minutes (text):
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2014-02-21/fedora_base_design_working_group.2014-02-21-15.00.txt
Log:
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2014-02-21/fedora_base_design_working_group.2014-02-21-15.00.log.html

Thanks & regards, Phil

--
Philipp Knirsch              | Tel.:  +49-711-96437-470
Manager Core Services        | Fax.:  +49-711-96437-111