orphaning of my packages

Simon Dietz cassmodiah at fedoraproject.org
Fri Feb 21 18:50:23 UTC 2014

Hi folks,

I will orphan my packages, because I have no time to shoulder
the responsibility of my packages anymore.

FEDORA:
fife -- Cross platform game creation framework
florence -- Extensible scalable on-screen virtual keyboard for GNOME
opentracker -- Bit Torrent Tracker
libowfat -- Reimplementation of libdjb
tabbed -- Simple Xembed conainer manager
yapet -- Curses based password encryption tool
surf -- Simple web browser

EPEL:
dmenu -- Generic menu for X
dzen2 -- A general purpose messaging and notification program
florence -- Extensible scalable on-screen virtual keyboard for GNOME
i3 -- Improved tiling window manager
i3-ipc -- Inter-process communication with i3
i3lock -- Simple X display locker
i3status -- Generates a status line for dzen2 or wmii
opentracker -- Bit Torrent Tracker
libev -- High-performance event loop/event model with lots of features
libowfat -- Reimplementation of libdjb
yapet -- Curses based password encryption tool
perl-AnyEvent-I3 -- Communicate with the i3 window manager

I wan't to downgrade as co in these fedora-packages:
dmenu --Co: psabata* mathstuf
i3 -- Co: jgu mpreisle*
i3-ipc -- Co: mpreisle*
i3lock -- Co: mpreisle*
i3status -- Co: mpreisle*
perl-AnyEvent-I3 -- Co: nobody (mpreisle*)
* = please take the ownership of this package and accept me as co.

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen aus dem schönen Hainzell
Simon Dietz