Fedora.next update + panel discussion video from DevConf

Matthew Miller mattdm at fedoraproject.org
Sat Feb 22 17:04:12 UTC 2014

Video from my presentation about Fedora.next (where it comes from, what it
means to address, why it's important, what we're doing, what you can do,
etc.) and the follow-up panel discussion moderated by Stephen Gallagher and
featuring FESCo WG liaisons (Stephen, Josh Boyer, Marcela Mašláňov, Phil
Knirsch, me):

<http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzd8cXxlZ8KOcJrNpkZx3trBjaStGIB0s>

I'm working on an article-style summary of this for Fedora Magazine, which
I'll also post to Fedora mailing lists for easier inline discussion, not to
mention faster skimming. But here's the video for now.

There are also a number of other incredibly-relevant and interesting
recordings from the conference at
<http://www.youtube.com/user/RedHatCzech/videos>, many about Fedora
directly, and others about interesting related open source software.