exclude people from giving karma?

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Sun Feb 23 17:38:13 UTC 2014

Am 23.02.2014 18:35, schrieb drago01:
> On Sun, Feb 23, 2014 at 6:31 PM, Reindl Harald <h.reindl at thelounge.net> wrote:
>> that is impossible
>>
>> "libreoffice-core" is affected by a broken dependency
>> frankly i have the koji repo endabled (look at the bottom)
>
> I have no idea what "the koji repo" is but
> https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/libcmis-0.4.1-2.fc20,mdds-0.10.2-1.fc20
> and http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=499516
>
> If the package did never exist as you claim the libreoffice package
> could not have been built in the first place

one of the people who gave karma already statet that
he downloaded the missing dependenc< *manually* from
koji and so he *must not* give karma for a stable update

> I have no idea what "the koji repo" is

[root at srv-rhsoft:~]$ cat /etc/yum.repos.d/koji.repo
[koji]
name=Koji Repo
baseurl=http://koji.fedoraproject.org/repos/f$releasever-build/latest/$basearch/
enabled=0