Summary/Minutes from today's FESCo Meeting (2014-02-19)

Toshio Kuratomi a.badger at gmail.com
Mon Feb 24 18:02:27 UTC 2014

On Feb 24, 2014 1:46 AM, "Marcela Mašláňová" <mmaslano at redhat.com> wrote:

> On 02/19/2014 08:57 PM, Tomas Mraz wrote:
>>
>> * Open floor  (t8m, 19:45:44)
>>    * AGREED: FESCo expects the Tech specs/docs from working groups by
>>      March 3rd at the latest (+7, -0, 0:0)  (t8m, 19:50:38)
>>    * ACTION: t8m will update the weekly reports ticket with this request
>>      (t8m, 19:53:08)
>

> Env and Stacks WG are dependent on requirements from 3 products, so we
probably can't deliver on 3rd March.

We can start though.  For instance, we've decided that we're forging ahead
with the idea of a repo for less than perfect packages.  So we'll need the
support infrastructure for that.

- Disk space?
- hooked up to the mirror network?
- copr out of beta?
- what scripts and manpower does the new repo need?
- are we using bodhi, signing packages, etc?
- do we need a set of people who check what goes into the new repo?

-toshio