Agenda for Env-and-Stacks WG meeting (2014-02-25)

drago01 drago01 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 24 19:57:08 UTC 2014

On Mon, Feb 24, 2014 at 3:56 PM, Marcela Mašláňová <mmaslano at redhat.com> wrote:
> WG meeting will be at 16:00 UTC in #fedora-meeting on Freenode.
>
> == Topic ==
> # additional repository
> fedora-{incubator,ugly}
> * better name than ugly based on content of repo
> * github-like frontend for copr
> * discuss policies/procedures for accepting copr repo

Just a note maybe how multilib is handled by those repos should be
discussed. coprs lack of multilib support is already causing problems
for people trying out the gnome 3.12 test repo.
We probably should use mash to compose them to make them really
"compatible" with how we do things in the main repo.

(Not sure I will be there for the meeting time so dropping the comment here).