Fedora 21 Change Planning Process

Jaroslav Reznik jreznik at redhat.com
Tue Feb 25 15:08:48 UTC 2014

Hi!
As FESCo agreed on the last meeting to continue with current Change
process as is for Fedora 21 [1] and work on "final" schedule is ongoing
(see Stephan Gallagher's mail earlier), please participate and
submit your Change proposals as soon as possible.

With Fedora.next in mind, I'd like to ask even non development teams
to participate in the process. So the progress can be tracked and also
we need better transparency and coordination. Initially, the submission
deadline has not yet been set as we can expect many interdependencies
between Changes and many Changes could be proposed once we will have
more answers from Working Groups and other teams.

Empty template with comments how to fill it properly is available at
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Changes/EmptyTemplate
And the process itself is described at
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Changes/Policy

I'm going to restart processing Fedora 21 Change proposals asap,
expect pings from me to clarify bits, adjust proposals etc. ;-).

Approved Change Proposals would be available on the Change Set
Page: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/21/ChangeSet

Don't hesitate to ask any question, I'll be more than happy to
answer it and help you!

Your Change Wrangler,
Jaroslav

[1] https://fedorahosted.org/fesco/ticket/1236